Customer Relationship Management
Delivering consistent multi-channel (telephonic, e-mail, face-to-face, mobile and social media) customer interaction relies on an effective customer service system. Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution designed to support the management of customer relationships and life-cycle, from initial interaction through to on-going customer management. Through effective implementation, the application facilitates the day-to-day management of customer interactions, improving customer experience and delivering greater efficiencies. The application is a modern, flexible and cost- effective platform that can be customised to meet individual processes or scaled to meet organisational demands.
General Dynamics IT has extensive experience in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It is the chosen application for services we deliver on behalf of multiple local authorities, housing associations and government agencies. Our understanding and experience extends from process re-engineering to integration with back office applications.
- Design and development of proven local government processes, delivering operational efficiencies, reducing errors and call handling times
- Facilitation of multi-channel customer interactions (telephonic, e-mail, face-to-face, mobile and social media)
- Integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with back office applications
- Customised solutions to meet individual service processes
- Scalable solutions to meet organisational demand and vision
We have extensive experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for local government clients, developing consistent, customer-centric solutions to support multi-channel customer interaction, execute channel shift, and deliver operational efficiencies.
“The technology used behind the scenes of the service is meticulously designed and managed to deliver the required outcome for the differing service needs.”
Mina Mistry, Support and Service Development Officer, Haringey Council