G-Cloud 7 Framework Agreement
The framework agreement enables UK public sector organisations to purchase specialist digital and cloud-based CRM and SharePoint services.
General Dynamics Information Technology has been awarded a place on the UK G-Cloud 7 Framework Agreement. The G-Cloud framework is an agreement between the government and suppliers who provide cloud-based services and is divided into four lots: Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, Software as a Service and Specialist Cloud Services.
Through 8 slots on Lot 4; Specialist Cloud Services, General Dynamics Information Technology supplies the following positions on a call-off basis:
- Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management Business Analyst
- Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management Developer
- Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management Project Manager
- Microsoft SharePoint – Business Analyst
- Microsoft SharePoint – Developer
- Microsoft SharePoint – Project Manager
- Digital Roadmap Development Analyst
- Cyber Security Consultant
Specialists in cloud-based CRM and Digital Services provide government organisations with solutions to enhance customer services, improve productivity and achieve cost savings by developing self service delivery.
This procurement is managed by the Crown Commercial Services on behalf of the Government Digital Services. The framework is a procurement vehicle for the purchase of Cloud-based IT services by public bodies and agencies in local and central government, and throughout the wider public sector.
For more information on our Specialist Cloud Services visit https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud/search?q=General+Dynamics+Information+Technology&lot=scs.